Monday, October 22, 2007

Mythos 026: Blood phase changes

Source: http://ww2.mythos.com/mythostavern/showthread.php?p=39923#post39923

Blood phase at the moment needs a bit of tweaking and there's a bit of discussion going on as to exactly how the final product will end up. There's some indication that it will have a Shift-key functionality that changes how the transport aspect of the skill works, to cater to the different playstyles that have turned up in testing.

The following is from Travis' post:

My initial thought was that we could have a SHIFT modifier for the skill - SHIFT modifying it would make it always shoot to max range or something, otherwise it would skip to the targeted location. Because me, personally - I like going where I click. John likes it better to blast quickly through things and not have to move his mouse away from his target to do so, which I understand.

No comments: